Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Leslie 2215 for keyboard

bannedmac

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know nothing replaces a real Leslie
Neither will this as it is not a leslie, it is nothing more than a keyboard amp. What you are confusing this with; people are comparing leslie sims to real leslies; and yes for the leslie sim it will never replace a real leslie, although for many the latest leslie sims are good enough. You should be asking for the comparison of the 2215 with other powered monitors; sound quality; price, weight, etc..

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Leslie has no particular expertise over anyone else making straight speaker cabinets. In fact I would expect it to be worse for uncolored reproduction than any number of powered PA cabs.

It might happen to sound good on organ however, which doesn't require uncolored reproduction.

Moe

---

The Leslie LS2215 - 200W 15" Keyboard Amp may be as good as they are both stationary, the LS2215 is more compact and a bit lighter than the 2215.

The 2215 is meant for putting a 2101 mk2 on top, other than that I can't see why anyone would bother with it.

Archived