Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mitch Towne appreciation thread

jimkost2002

I just want to give mad props to Mitch Towne!

I purchased his UHL X3-2 smooth through the KC classifieds and it was the BEST selling experience I've had. Mitch took the time and answered all my questions and concerns to the letter and worked with my timeline as well as doing a first class pack and ship.

I gained a new friend and colleague as well. PLUS his recommendation of the Motion Sound KP 500S as a companion to the X3-2 convinced me to drop the hammer on one!

Mitch is a great guy and great player and I'm honored that he's a new friend as well.

(It's always good to find a colleague bitten by the B3 bug!)

By the way, the X3-2 smooth is blowing my mind and I'm spending many sleepless nights getting to know it!

Thanks, Mitch!

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has a lot of hilarious FB posts as well, many involving his dog.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Dang! That's a funny thread title to see when I go to the forum! Thanks, Jim! I'm glad you dig the X3-2 so much. It's a great board. It's awesome that we have this forum to hook up with other players and connect about gear. It's often the case that something that doesn't work out for me totally works for someone else, and vice versa.

I'm glad to have met you and look forward to keeping in touch. And, yeah, the Motion Sound is a killer amp.

Endorsing Artist/Ambassador for MAG Organs and Motion Sound Amplifiers, Organ player for SRT - www.srtgroove.com

I know it's wild to see that thread title. Mitch....it's about gratitude!

Thanks again and I'll be in touch after the new year!

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

Archived