Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

B5 and L'Otary2 Mapping!?

RoadHousePiano

Hi all,

I currently have VB3 (running in 32Lives) and Acoustic Samples B5 running in Mainstage 3. I also recently got PSP L'Otary2. Despite it's age, and native 32 bit architecture, I found it incredibly easy to map everything (drawbars, rotar speed, key click, Chorus and Vibrato) to my old N Electro 2. Despite being much newer products, I am having quite a bit of difficulty doing the same with B5 and L'Otary. I really love VB3 but it doesn't always load properly and there are some sounds that I can get with B5, combined with L'Otary, that I cant get with VB3. Anyone else having better luck mapping with these AU"S?

Korg SV2, Nord Electro 5D, Gigperformer/lots of VSTs

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have everything I need mapped in B-5, and although I don't use it regularly the same in L'otary.

The work flow is first map your controller in Layout mode to screen controls in MainStage and then map screen controls to each VI.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

I have everything I need mapped in B-5, and although I don't use it regularly the same in L'otary.

The work flow is first map your controller in Layout mode to screen controls in MainStage and then map screen controls to each VI.

I got the rotor speed to work. That was all I was hoping for. I like the overdrive for both B5 and VB3 better than the L'Otary so I'm not gonna map that dial.

Korg SV2, Nord Electro 5D, Gigperformer/lots of VSTs

Archived