Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Study Finds Music Enhances the Taste of Beer

DulceLabs.com

"Notably, if you pair the right music with the right beer, the tunes can actually make the beer taste better, at least according to a recent study published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology"

Full Article at:

http://www.mnn.com/food/beverages/stories/music-enhances-taste-beer-study-finds

I'm not so sure about this article, so I plan on doing some thorough testing of this theory tonight!

:cheers:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goes great with Mary Jane, too.

Makes the cougar at the bar that's been eyeing you look like a super model as well.

And the stale popcorn and peanuts on the bar - like a freshly opened bag!

You're just not allowed to complain about what you feel like the next day.

House rules. ;)

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

You're just not allowed to complain about what you feel like the next day.

Funny you mention that. If I drink just a two or three beers I feel like crap the next morning. But we have this little concoction we take along for cruises: Vodka and sugar-free fruit punch Kool Aid (those little squeeze bottles). Last cruise I got so F-ed up my wife was ready to throw me overboard! :laugh:

Next morning: Nothing - was like nothing ever happened. No hangover: no queasiness, no headache - not even dehydration. She was so pissed: "Impossible! You HAVE to be sick!!!!." Of course she was in-charge of the mixing the rest of the cruise, but man -- there is magic in that Kool Aid!

Funny you mention that. If I drink just a two or three beers I feel like crap the next morning. But we have this little concoction we take along for cruises: Vodka and sugar-free fruit punch Kool Aid (those little squeeze bottles). Last cruise I got so F-ed up my wife was ready to throw me overboard! :laugh

How did you get vodka aboard a cruise.They're pretty strict about that so they can sel you overpriced drinks onboard

I suspect music enhances enjoyment of a variety of sensory experiences, including but not limited to, beer.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Archived