Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who Else Wants Love? Check out the guitar on these Songs.

dylanbriscall

Hello,

I would be extremely grateful if you could give my EP a listen and let me know what you think of the guitar work. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Bio: Dylan Briscall is a 24 year old Singer/Songwriter from the GTA, Canada. He has loved music for as long as he can remember largely in part because of his father who passed away in 2009. He is a major inspiration for why Dylan writes and performs music. Dylan has been writing music for only 4 years and this EP is his first ever venture into studio recording.

Link to Demo:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dylanbriscall/?hl=en

Cheers,

Dylan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There IS a thread onto which you cn post your music, and this post might be better suited for that thread.

But as you are a new member, and of course not yet too familiar with things 'round these parts, it'll probably get overlooked.

But anyway......

Welcome to the forum Dylan. Looking forward to your sharing thoughts, ideas, experiences and opinions on a wide variety of music and music related topics.

Now personally, I don't go in for much self "back patting", but it's an open forum, so I just have to adjust. ;)

All that being said; I found your music to be very pleasant and with a nice, easy going style that's easy to listen to. Dandy lyrics, too. Your father was your inspiration? I'd say he did one HELL of a job! :) But then, I've always been a sucker for the acoustic "singer/songwriter" genre. ;)

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived