Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rufus keys player Kevin Murphy

Gary75

Really impressed with his funk playing, any of you guys over the pond come across him?

Here's a video from 4/21/1975 (3 weeks before I came into the world) Unlike some of the other videos of them performing this, it's completely live here. I also like the host taking an interest in his keys!

[video:youtube]8ANMN17-kt8

From what I read, he gave up music and ran a car dealership, though I believe is back playing again.

Nice rig!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really impressed with his funk playing, any of you guys over the pond come across him?

Here's a video from 4/21/1975 (3 weeks before I came into the world) Unlike some of the other videos of them performing this, it's completely live here. I also like the host taking an interest in his keys!

[video:youtube]8ANMN17-kt8

From what I read, he gave up music and ran a car dealership, though I believe is back playing again.

Nice rig!

Really nice hearing this Live hit. In particular that bass player is "hitting the right notes" with a tone that I have always been partial to.

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

Archived