Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's been a while...

tarkus

After I moved from the ny metro area to miami the transition has been interesting. Over the last four years I've lurked and kept dialed in and even got to see Steve LeBlanc (KC-er) play with Jason Bonham's band in south Florida - we should be proud!

I've met a lot of Latin keyboardist and pianists from Cuba, chile, Venezuela and Argentina. All exceptional. They don't visit here, but they should!

My hope is that the new batch of kcer's continue the trend of D. Bryce, Marino etc.. Not to forget theoverist who was a noon when I was here. Go to his first posts! explore what the 21st century is offering and asking.

Obviously we all have something to contribute. If it is the ability to listen or the ability to fill a void, pick yer poison. This is the one forum I return to time and again because of the value. I've learned and developed more because of the KC than without ( it albeit a smidgen :)

God bless you all and I will soon be posting quality Easter eggs for all.

My new venture is coupling a theremin with a sonuus B2B ...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to see you around again. :2thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Good to see you tarkus!

Hardware:
Yamaha
: MODX7 | Korg: Kronos 88, Wavestate | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe | Roland: Jupiter-Xm, Cloud Pro, TD-9K V-Drums | Alesis: StrikePad Pro|
Behringer: Crave, Poly D, XR-18, RX1602 | CPS: SpaceStation SSv2 | 
Controllers: ROLI RISE 49 | Arturia KeyLab Essentials 88, KeyLab 61, MiniLab | M-Audio KeyStation 88 & 49 | Akai EWI USB |
Novation LaunchPad Mini, |
Guitars & Such: Line 6 Variax, Helix LT, POD X3 Live, Martin Acoustic, DG Strat Copy, LP Sunburst Copy, Natural Tele Copy|
Squier Precision 5-String Bass | Mandolin | Banjo | Ukulele

Software:
Recording
: MacBook Pro | Mac Mini | Logic Pro X | Mainstage | Cubase Pro 12 | Ableton Live 11 | Monitors: M-Audio BX8 | Presonus Eris 3.5BT Monitors | Slate Digital VSX Headphones & ML-1 Mic | Behringer XR-18 & RX1602 Mixers | Beyerdynamics DT-770 & DT-240
Arturia: V-Collection 9 | Native Instruments: Komplete 1 Standard | Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian | Korg: Legacy Collection 4 | Roland: Cloud Pro | GForce: Most all of their plugins | u-he: Diva, Hive 2, Repro, Zebra Legacy | AAS: Most of their VSTs |
IK Multimedia: SampleTank 4 Max, Sonik Synth, MODO Drums & Bass | Cherry Audio: Most of their VSTs |

Latino keyboard styles have always interested me. Maybe it's because I have happy hands, and can't sit still. Poor impulse control?

I'm a bit north of you (Vero Beach), but it's within the realm of possibilities that I can drive down and check the scene out.

Want to make your band better?  Check out "A Guide To Starting (Or Improving!) Your Own Local Band"

Archived