Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Midwest Meet-Ups

J. Dan

I've been travelling a lot with my promotion this last year, and while I've reached out to a couple of you, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of forum members in most of the cities I tend to stop off in. I've reached out to a few of you, but a lot of times I don't pay attention to where people are from, and many don't have their location.

So if you're in the vicinity of any of my regular destinations and would like to grab a drink or hang out when I pass through, just shoot me a PM and I'll start a list. Following are the destinations I tend to stay at the most:

Denver/Boulder, CO

Minneapolis (Eden Prairie, Chanhassen), MN

KC, KS

Wichita, KS

Oklahoma City, OK

Tulsa, OK

Dallas/Fr. Worth (Flower Mound/Grapevine), TX

Midland/Odessa, TX

Longview, TX

Fayetteville, AR (I may find myself hitting AR more, don't know where yet)

Memphis, TN

Nashville, TN

Of course in addition to St. Louis, MO and Decatur, IL.

There's others, but that tends to be where I stay. I'm covering "South Central" US, which does not include the Gulf. Really unfortunate is that Austin, TX is just barely outside my area. But other than that, I'm basically KS, MO, S. IL, OK, AR, W. KY, W. TN to Nashville, a sliver of MS, and TX excluding the Gulf. We have factories in Boulder and Eden Prairie that I visit.

So anybody in that area interested in meeting for dinner, a drink, or to hang out if I happen to pass through, PM me. I'm out somewhere pretty much every week (during the week...I go home on weekends).

(this week I'm in OK city Mon, Tues, Wed Night, Tulsa Thurs, fly out Thurs night)

Memphis week after next

Back in OK City week of May 11.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan. Next time you are in the Dallas area give me a shout. I live in the Flower Mound / Grapevine area.

Matt

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

I'm covering "South Central" US, which does not include the Gulf. Really unfortunate is that Austin, TX is just barely outside my area. But other than that, I'm basically KS, MO, S. IL, OK, AR, W. KY, W. TN to Nashville, a sliver of MS, and TX excluding the Gulf.
I didn't want to see you anyway. :P Austin Schmaustin.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

No Indiana, huh? Ya bum! :boing:

For a while I was temporarily covering the Cincninati-Detroit Region, which included Indiana, but we got a guy covering it out of NY now.....and Chicago's covered out of Minneapolis.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Actually, Hannibal and Quincy are in my area, I just don't go there much.

Dan

Archived