Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Damn! the CP4 sounds great!

MassiveSkills

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I know the song, but it sounds good indeed, of course the player is of interest, too, when it comes to a piano sound. Interesting drummer, makes me sorry I don't perform fusion as it is.

Well, there's a lot to be said about the CP4 sound, I know I can get a lot of variations that make the rom sounds with standard settings rather bleak. Of course the sound is still there, even if the settings aren't great, or the sound is somehow magically "enhanced" by the PA system!

Now I beg the question: what type of beauty should the sound be or become, it's like all the manly persons here, even if they're good players like more than a few are, are somehow stuck, and maybe if we're not careful: defined, by the sounds and instruments that are available. So, what type of prettiness and sound envelopment would be interesting to strive for, and hopefully be present (and so could be dialed in) in a performers instrument?

Just to cover a bit different space than the usual here, which sound would inspire you, if you'd compare it to, say famous actresses ?

http://www.theover.org/Keybdmg/Pictures/all.jpg

T.

Thanks a million guys:)!!!

No, no stereo monitoring, just a crappy little monitor that served best a as wineglass holder/table:). It was a gig at a newly started club and they did`nt have much gear. I`ve done alot of festivals and have had stereo monitoring with great technicians and that made all the difference!

Theo Verelst: damn, thats a tricky question!!! Being a huge SW fan (that also has a huge SW lego collection), I`m a little biased;). But I`ll need some time to answer that question!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived