Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

IPad 2, Alesis IODock and IOS 8.2

orangefunk

Anyone using this combination?

Since 8.2 I am struggling to get IODock consistently working on a variety of different applications. Sometimes it just comes out of the iPad speaker and other times it goes through the IODock outputs as it should.... seems really random and unusable.

Anyone else?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone using this combination?

Since 8.2 I am struggling to get IODock consistently working on a variety of different applications. Sometimes it just comes out of the iPad speaker and other times it goes through the IODock outputs as it should.... seems really random and unusable.

Anyone else?

Right now I am only using Korg iPolysix and Galileo organ on my iPad 2, 8.2.

I have not yet encountered any issues running thru my iODock.

Is it happening for you on any specific app?

If you use some apps that I also use I can load them up and see if i can duplicate what you say is happening.

Even though the latest firmware was released a couple years ago for the iODock, do you have it loaded?

David

Gig Rig:Roland Fantom 08 | Roland Jupiter 80

Same set-up here...no real issues since the Alesis 1.7 firmware. iPad2 can't quite pull off more than one app at a time and get occasional digital pops if pushed too hard with lots of notes on a CPU intensive sound, but no drop-outs.

Have you tried a hard reboot on the iPad lately? Hold the power button for a full three seconds and then slide the option to power down. Let sit for 10 seconds and reboot. Worth a try?

No issues with the idock, as long as the iPad is seated correctly. A couple of times the iPad didn't seat all the way and had the same result....
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

• 3 weeks later...

Archived