Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurzweil SP4-7 additional sounds for download.

High Diving Act

I recently acquired one of these for the top tier of my rig. Beyond the additional sounds you can download from the Kurzweil site, where can I audition additional sounds for download? Is soundtower the best way to acquire and arrange more sounds? Passing on any resources my way to expedite the research process is much appreciated.

Jay

www.soundcloud.com/high-diving-act

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Krome EX, Novation Summit, Roland RD88 & Edge, Spectrasonic Keyscape

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mastering VAST Forums has members using SP4. Some Kurzweil PC3 patches will work. You will need to be a supporter for access to the files area. $20 AUS for a year, helps pay for hosting. Mastering VAST Forums

Disclaimer: I am a forum moderator there.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Thanks Scott,. perfect. Does this mean I can download the complete soundlist from the PC3LE?

Jay

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Krome EX, Novation Summit, Roland RD88 & Edge, Spectrasonic Keyscape

Thanks Scott,. perfect. Does this mean I can download the complete soundlist from the PC3LE?

Yes, I've done exactly this with my SP4-7 (following the instructions on that website) and it worked perfectly. There's lots of great sounds.

I guess the worst part will be loading and auditioning each sound 1 at a time to figure out which ones I want. Does anyone know a resource where I could hear the sounds without loading them?

Jay

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

I guess the worst part will be loading and auditioning each sound 1 at a time to figure out which ones I want. Does anyone know a resource where I could hear the sounds without loading them?

The Kurzweil website and YouTube videos (search "PC3 sounds good" and "PC3 oysterlovers") will be your best resources.

OK next question.. How do I delete independent user programs on the Sp4 7? I can't find it in the manual.

Jay

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

Ahh.. Just found the answer going through kurzlist. Didn't make sense that overwrite was the only way to do this.

To delete a User‐bank program or setup, first select the program or setup that you wish to delete

in the User‐bank of Program mode or Setup mode. Next, press the Save button, then press the

Chan/Param up button twice. The display will read Delete xxx ? (xxx will be the ID number of

the program or setup being deleted). To finish, press the Next button below the display and the

program or setup will be deleted. The display will show the ID number of the program or setup

that was deleted followed by Empty.

Jay

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

CORRECTION: Membership in Mastering VAST is $SIX Aus per year, NOT $20. Must remember to put mind in gear before applying keyboard.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Archived