Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Opinions on Behringer B1200D PRO

miden

I have read a couple of reviews on these which state they are quite good, I wonder if anyone here has used one?

Purpose is to link it with a pair of Yammie DXR10s. But the Yammie subs are way too expensive I think.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks SSM, at least there is one reply from so many views (+100) of the thread :D

Yeah for my small gigs the twin 10"s will be fine, but for bigger ones where there is mostly dancing I need more thump down low once the bodies get on the floor and start absorbing the relatively small level of sub frequencies.

In the interests of still keeping it relatively small and light I am looking at this. It seems one can get "major barand" standard size subs (15/18) at comparable prices to the B1200D, but for some reason the same companies smaller 12" (and even 10") offerings are way more expensive.

I could always look at this unit http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221546832261 :D

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Don't think it's a dollar thing...I reckon the guy has done a typo, and is probs wondering why there are no enquries :D

I checked the Meyer webpage and it DOES look a pretty decent sub, not sure what the REAL retail price is though. Some store webpages are pretty "cagey" on listing a price.

Archived