Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi.

angelgirl

Just wanted to say hi,I just logged on for the first time.I have been following this forum for a while and have learned a lot from it.I been playing keyboards for 40 years and from reading all your post i see you have the same passion for music that i do.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally we require a meal with the complimentary ale, not sure if the forum elders will make an exception in your case.

I recommend you boldly state all personal opinions and preferences as immutable laws of physics - you'll fit right in.

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

I recommend you boldly state all personal opinions and preferences as immutable laws of physics - you'll fit right in.

Oh, most definitely! :D

And regarding our free dinner...

http://www.blackforeststeakhouseblaine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/steak-lobster-potatoes.png

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Just wanted to say hi,I just logged on for the first time.I have been following this forum for a while and have learned a lot from it.I been playing keyboards for 40 years and from reading all your post i see you have the same passion for music that i do.

you might want to also say hi in this thread

INTRODUCTIONS

it keeps getting resurrected and more people will see you there. Your thread will soon be on page 4 and forgotten. That's just how it works around here.

BTW, welcome! :)

:nopity:

you might want to also say hi in this thread

INTRODUCTIONS

it keeps getting resurrected and more people will see you there. Your thread will soon be on page 4 and forgotten. That's just how it works around here.

BTW, welcome! :)

hey, wait a minute. you never asked me to introduce myself there! I'm Right Here! :wave:

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

Archived