Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Favor please! CP5

I-missRichardTee

I am under the weather today for my duo gig in a few short hours, I am torn between which keyboard to use. If I decide on the CP5 I need to quickly learn how to set up splits with bass etc. Sustain pedal in right side only, ditto for reverb on right side only... and how to store. I don't suppose anyone would want to throw the dog a bone :D

Thank you

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1: Layer: Press and hold the button underneath the Right 1 knob till right one lights. Let go.

2. Press and Hold voice then press a Category.

3. Use the knobs under the screen to select the Voice. (You can also select a category this way.)

Voice 2:

1. Press and hold the button underneath the Right 2 knob till right two lights. Let go.

2. Press and Hold voice then press a Category.

3. Use the knobs under the screen to select the Voice. (You can also select a category this way.)

Split:

Press the Split button.

1: Press and hold the button underneath the Left 1 knob till Left one lights. Let go.

2. Press and Hold voice then press the Bass Category key.

To turn off sus and rev for left hand:

Also with the Split on, press the Left one button then use the tab right buttons to access Reverb Send. Turn the right knob under the screen to the left to zero to turn the reverb off. Tab right to get to the Rcv sus screen and then turn the left knob under the screen to turn the sustain off.Press Store, then Press Enter twice.

Also, there's effects settings in the Power Amp button. Press and hold the left 1 button then press and hold the Power Amp button then adjust the knobs under the screen to switch to either an effect or power amp setting. You can also turn this off by just pressing the power amp button.

On second thought this CP5 is NOT in any way simple. I appreciate the effort, but multiple meanings for buttons makes quite a confusing mess. Thank you

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

Archived