Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone using VI LABS Pianos with Reaper�?

dalpozlead

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. I already had Acoustic Sample Wurlie which use the same UVI engine. I did update to UVI 2.2 last week and then VI lab True Pianos - all works well in reaper 4.581x64 on PC. It was not all smooth going but I eventually got it to work.

I dont remember exactly what my problems were at the time. It may all have been with True Keys authorization and not the UVI stuff. I do remember the download with True Keys seemed to go really slow. I had to abort at least once and restart as it appeared to get "stuck". When it did complete the RAR file was not recognized and would not unzip. I downloaded again and eventually realized that the previous download was incomplete. After this everything seemed to work fine.

Not sure what your issue is - if you can elaborate maybe I or someone here can help.

I dont believe that is true. At least I don't recall anything different with UVI vs other plugins. Also, checking my Reaper plugin folder I find a file called UVIWorkstationVSTx64.dll. Run the set up for uvi; it should ask you to specify where you want the plugin to be placed

Archived