Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RD700NX E Piano question

mal7

I am considering selling my RD700GX for the NX, however I notice one of my favorite Electric Pianos

(NY E Piano) (Tone 044) is not listed on the NX

Does anyone know if the NX has this particular E Piano....maybe under another name?

thanks

Mal

Roland RD700GX with Supernatural piano expansion, Nord Stage 2, Hammond SK1, Receptor VIP running Ivory Steinway 11, Galaxy Vintage D, Lounge Lizard and Scarbee Rhodes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be stupid of Roland Corp to not include one of their few usable EP's in a new model..

Unfortunatley most of the local music stores have closed due to internet shopping, so it's impossible to try the NX

Unless it is there under a different name i wont be selling my GX

Roland RD700GX with Supernatural piano expansion, Nord Stage 2, Hammond SK1, Receptor VIP running Ivory Steinway 11, Galaxy Vintage D, Lounge Lizard and Scarbee Rhodes

Mal, I see you already have the GX with the Supernatural expansion (at least on order, I get the feeling that sig may be a bit old?) - in which case, I don't see you'd be really getting much of an improvement in your rig by moving up to the NX, apart from the slightly better keybed. As an ex GX owner myself, I can't say the NX has felt radically different whenever I've tried it in music stores.

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

RD800X?? Is this a new model coming out??

and thanks for your advice everyone. At this stage I'll be keeping the GX with the Supernatural piano expansion

Archived