Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Half Moon Switch on PC3K7

rickzjamm

My main kb is a PC3K7 and the second is the NE3 running through a vent. I have a HMS (from Hammond) attached to the NE3 with velcro & it controls the NV nicely. As a fluke (and probably just extra time on my hands) I attached the HMS to the PC3K7 not really expecting it to work figuring it was proprietary to certain keyboards. Guess what,... it worked perfectly & the KB3 stands up to the NE3 like a champ!! I've been doing countless hours of comparison between the Kurz. & the NE3 through the vent. and the difference is kinda audible in a quit room but at the gig no difference! I never thought I'd be a one keyboard player (you have to have the organ keyboard, etc...) but hearing is believing.

I still love the NE3 & the vent but this is such a cool & lightweight alternative.

Respect the gig.

You don't know you're in the dark until you're in the light.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop works or only fast and slow ?

Upload a photo of pc3k7 with half moon. ;)

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen,Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9,Osmose

https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com

Archived