Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Become a Millionaire By Reporting Corporate Crime

Corporate Crime has risen in the last few years to record numbers, but there is a way for average citizens to cash in on convicting these crooks. The top 100 cases produced billions in restitution for the US Government from fraud by major corporations. Most of the 100 criminal cases are related to Health Care, 23 were Defense Contractors, some were Construction Companies, and the rest were Oil Companies. Now here is the kicker, the whisletblowers' share in each case was a million dollars or more. In other words, these 100 cases alone created 100 new millionaires.

So now you too, your friends and relatives, may have an opportunity to become a millionaire.

Check the details here:

www.corporatecrimereporter.com

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an old school way to become a millionaire. I got an email from this poor desperate Nigerian woman who had to transfer 30 million bucks out of her country, and she found out from the net that I was a trustworthy person. At first I was skeptical, but she kept her word of giving me 10 million (10,000,000) US dollars for my efforts. Now that I am rich, I am moving to a mountain top in Hawaii with no internet access. This will be my last post.

Actually this is not some sort of scam, it's a for real law called the False Claims Act dating from the Civil War, that rewards whistleblowers with a percentage of the recovery. Obviously it can be quite lucrative. 100 millionaires were made! I'd suggest you go and read at least the main article on the website:

www.corporatecrimereporter.com

Funny you bring this up. I was watching a news show about the corporate scandals and who mught be actually indicted this year.

When Ken Lay of Enron came up the consensus was that he would probably not be the fall guy, but rather the former president of Enron that actually did all the damage.. 1999 to 2000.

Skiller I think his name was. They thought he would most likely end up in jail.

The Global Crossings and Enrons and now this French company are the type of corporate bandits that we need to stop. Instead we get to watch Martha Stewart go to jail.

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Anderton:

That's an old school way to become a millionaire. I got an email from this poor desperate Nigerian woman who had to transfer 30 million bucks out of her country, and she found out from the net that I was a trustworthy person. At first I was skeptical, but she kept her word of giving me 10 million (10,000,000) US dollars for my efforts. Now that I am rich, I am moving to a mountain top in Hawaii with no internet access. This will be my last post.

:D:D
I am back.

I'm no big Martha Stewart fan, but when you look at the alleged "crime," the dollar amount is so small compared to her personal fortune that I can't see it being anything other than an overzealous broker or oversight on her part. It would be like me stealing a pair of $3 headphones from a booth at NAMM.

Free Martha Stewart!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

I did not notice Martha Stewart on the list of 100 of the top corporate criminals. Is she going to jail? I do see many heath care corporations, oil companies, and defense contractors commiting crimes against the people of the United States of America and her people.

I suggest you look at the list again. Instead of just "seeing" those companies you consider the bad guys..big oil and defense contractors for example, actually investigate what the company listed does.

Banks, securities companies, building products companies, drug companies, etc.

It certainly is not a list of big oil and big defense contractors..in fact, what defense contractors are you talking about that are in such a majority?

You really need to get some clear untinted glasses..the truth might set you free.

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

I haven't read every word on this thread, but it's been my observation that people often get indicted and convicted because they are easy people to dislike.

I can think of the Leona Hemsley for tax invasion going to jail, which I thought was just ridiculous. She went to jail for having a bad personality. What other person have you heard of that went to jail for tax evasion? They usually pay the penalities and that's it.

Then there was Mike Tyson, with the rape charge against him by Desiree Washington, a Miss Black America contestant, at a pageant rehearsal. They go to the boxer's motel room in the early morning hours. She later accuses him of rape.

Seemed to me Mike got convicted because he's an easy guy to loathe.

Martha Stewart is a person people love to hate. Perhaps she did something wrong, but does she deserve to go to jail for what she did or because people love to hate her?

Archived