Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2013

Dave Bryce

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK Scott. This is your chance. I've scored fewer points overall than you this season. If we had played each other every week you would be 4 and 2.

I thought my team was a roller coaster but your scores have ranged from 47.68 to 112.62. Let's roll the dice and see what happens.

You'll probably slaughter me this week - Drew Brees is on a bye...

Ahhh, but your reserve QB gets to play Dallas, the team that has allowed the second most points from QB's so far this year. My QB's play Chicago and StL. Both in the middle of the pack for QB defense. I guess that is why your reserve is projected to outscore either of my "elite" QB's.

I'm already starting a WR that I picked up on waivers. Now Jones (GB) may be out and Gronk may sit 2 more weeks.

Meh. Half my team came from the wire. None of my sleeper picks panned out, not to mention my first and second rounders (Rice and Brown) have combined for a shade under 60 points - 20 of which happened while Rice was on my bench because all reports said he wasn't going to play... :mad:

I had no hope against the Spidermen. It wasn't like I was going to trade into some high-point players.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I left a lot of points on the bench this week. It would be interesting to know the most points left sitting on the sidelines on any given Sunday. Still having a blast though. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Foster gets one fantasy point before going out with a hamstring.

My top receiver finished the day with 2 points.

My bench QB got 2x the points of my starting QB.

I think Griff is on his way to his first win.

With Foles turning in a 2.5 performance, if I win, it'll be an escape.

My son (a Ravens fan) insisted this morning I was an idiot if I started Ray Rice over Danny Woodhead. I made the switch and, sure enough, Woodhead made it pay off for me.

Wait a minute - a little more Luck and an off night for Cruz tomorrow and I could win this thing... :o

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Wait a minute - a little more Luck and an off night for Cruz tomorrow and I could win this thing... :o

Don't bet on it. Minny's once-vaunted defense is a mere shell of itself these days. All the Giants are capable of doing these days is throw - which is something the Vikings are completely incapable of preventing.

I guess starting Gronk in the R/W/T slot worked out. He got 11.4. Four other starters on my team, two wide receivers, running back, and tight end combined for 9.0 points. Had a lot of my players knocked out early in games. Not sure what it will do to my lineup next week if they don't recover.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Don't bet on it. Minny's once-vaunted defense is a mere shell of itself these days. All the Giants are capable of doing these days is throw - which is something the Vikings are completely incapable of preventing.

Clearly the Colts' offense slowed down towards the end of that game. I was hoping the threat of another Peyton-engineered comeback would have motivated them to score more than they did. Oh well. My only hope now is Cruz scoring negative fantasy points tonight, ha ha.

Oops! Good week to miss out on setting my starters: I got three byes playing, and one of them is Jay Cutler. :D Enjoy the free win, Sakari!

You can still set them. Only players/teams that have already played are locked. :poke::idea:

Bench Cutler and Andre Johnson for Wilson and Floydand drop Santana Moss or the hapless hopeless Ben Tate to pick up a D. I'd suggest Philly@NYG or GB@MIN.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Well thank goodness for self-deprecation and helpful mods! :thu:

Also took the opportunity to gamble on Vick. Slim pickings for QBs these days.

I needed a bye week defense and didn't particularly want to drop KC, so I had to leave Vick out there instead of picking him back up when I dropped Foles.

Here's hoping Brees stays healthy the entire year... :idk

I got lucky.

My TE did zero, but Jordy Nelson picked up the slack, and Kaepernick had a decent enough game. Bailey has kept me in some games and this was no exception.

Next week should be an interesting matchup for me...

Brady has been fantasy Kryptonite this year. Even Eli Manning, with the year he's had so far, has outscored him. I didn't think it would come to this, but it might be high time for me to look for a deal if any one has a decent QB 1 on their bench they might be willing to trade. The upswing I'm waiting for from Brady just doesn't seem to be coming, and I don't think I can take looking at another single digit or just barely double digit line from my QB spot.

Oh, and fantasy gods...please guide the leg of Steven Hauschka to 11 points or more tomorrow night!

dB was sweating bullets until the Rams kicked their last FG. :laugh::cool:

No doubt, man. I couldn't believe SEA didn't let Lynch run the ball more....especially when they were on the 1 on the sequence where Tate scored his first TD. Running Wilson twice? What were they thinking? :roll eyes:

Eric - you and I are going to have an odd matchup this week - half of both our teams are on byes. :eek:

dB

I got matched with kanker this week, and lucky me, both Peyton Manning and Calvin Johnson are on byes. So who does he pick up?

Chris Johnson (29 pts) and Nick Foles (57.64 pts).

:facepalm:

Man, I pick this week to finally bench Brady after a series of abysmal outings, and he goes off. This is proving to just not be my year, fantasy-wise. I'm getting thoroughly rinsed in both leagues I'm in. I can't make a good call to save my life. Meanwhile, there's Kanker...picks up Foles off waivers, gets almost 60 points. :mad:

Is Kanker human, or he is he some kind of advanced fantasy-predicting robot from the future? Kankerbot?

Big day for my receivers, except Moss! Wilson also came through after a tough start. As long as the Bears offence doesn't explode tomorrow, I'm looking alright...

The Bears offense is gonna have to do a bit more than explode for you to not with this one, brother. Andre Johnson was the man today! :thu:

dB

Looks like Griff will get his 2nd win at my expense. I picked the wrong backup QB. :laugh::cool:

I refuse to acknowledge the possibility of my winning. Last week I started to feel relieved, then Jordy F***in' Nelson goes off and beats me in the Sunday night game...

Oh wait - your lineup is already done for the week. Okay, I can start celebrating now... :D

Archived