Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Job available in Santa Fe, NM

Mr. Green

This job is only good for someone living in Santa Fe or Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Requirements:

1. Own or have owned MOX or Motiff and know it well, or

2. Be so well versed in digital keyboards/Synths and midi that you could hit the ground running.

3. Be willing to teach/coach a novice in how to operate MOX and Axiom 61 hooked up together in all aspects of MOX but Axiom just as midi controller.

4. Be willing to teach for $40 per hour (the going rate for piano teachers in Santa Fe). Job open-ended at your convenience. Estimating 20+ hours.

Feel free to contact me direct. richardbarr@prodigy.net

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious, why does the person have to live there? I understand the desire to want someone in-person, but you might find someone that is able to do it via a webchat (with video)? Might allow you to hit up a wider audience who might be interested in helping you?

Trying to move to that part of NM as a public school teacher later this year. Sorry I nothing about Axiom though.

Roland RD-2000, Yamaha Motif XF7, Mojo 61, Invisible keyboard stand (!!!!!), 1939 Martin Handcraft Imperial trumpet

"Everyone knows rock music attained perfection in 1974. It is a scientific fact." -- Homer Simpson

Archived