Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

...and lead me not into temptation...

Dannyalcatraz

I was out in the suburbs doing some shopping, and happened to be in the vicinity of a guitar shop I hadn't been in in a while, so I decided to stop in and take a look at the Reverends I know they carry. I walked in the building, went up the stairs, and found out that it was not there anymore.

...it had been replaced by a DIFFERENT store. Its pretty new, and they're still developing their inventory. But they can get anything and everything in the Godin line, including the subsidiaries- I told the guy I was interested in some of the Seagulls and Richmonds as well as the Godins, and he said he could get any of them.

As I was leaving, I asked him if he had bought out the other store. He said that they had moved across the (big) parking lot.

So I crossed the parking lot and stopped in to see if they were as good as I remembered. Besides, I still had to check out the Reverends.

Not only did they have nice prices on Reverends- and they, too, can get anything in that product line- they had good prices on G&Ls and a pretty nice Wall 'O' Gibsons.

(Ruh-roh...)

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What days mean FROM evil? I've got Revs, G&Ls and an assortment of Godin (and subsidiaries) on my G.A.S. list!

(Its like putting an ice cream parlor and a pizzeria on either side of a weight loss clinic.)

The worst part? I got to try Godins, Reverends and G&Ls I hadn't seen before- including a couple of limited editions.

In other words...my G.A.S. is WORSE!

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

Just think if they had(either one of them)one of those lighted, "siren song" type of signs like KRISPY KREME! Instead of YOU getting FATTER, your WALLET would get THINNER!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

The more I think about it, in at least one way, this will help me focus my G.A.S. list a bit more. For instance, I'll be able to compare something like a SSS Godin vs its counterpart in G&L. In the same price range, of course.

One surprise, though: I was amazed at just how good the photography was for the store stocking the Reverends. They did an excellent job getting the colors right. Even so, the camera couldn't quite do justice to the blue metal flake finish of the Reverend Flatroc 15th Anniversary edition (# 9/12).

Sssssexy

Archived