Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Coroner: Drugs and gluttony killed fat guy, not cops

In a nutshell, "racism" is becoming a red herring in matters of public policy. Judging from past stories of racial incidents involving the Cincinnati police, is there an endemic problem there? Probably. Is this episode a part of it? Probably not.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who gives a shit what color the guy was. The people here moaning about the race thing are the real racists. Also, irony is obviously not some people's strong points, as my post was mocking what was said on the original thread started on this topic. That's where the whole race thing was brought up to begin with.

I've also seen the video. The police "appeared" to be a bit excessive with the clubs, but never hit the man on the head. I think that the STRESS of the moment caused him to have a heart attack and die. No one will be a winner in this case. The man is dead and the police will always be suspect. Dan http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html

[quote]Originally posted by techristian: [b]I've also seen the video. The police "appeared" to be a bit excessive with the clubs, but never hit the man on the head. I think that the STRESS of the moment caused him to have a heart attack and die. No one will be a winner in this case. The man is dead and the police will always be suspect. Dan http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html [/b][/quote]Thank you. That's all I'm saying.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Archived