Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks Griffinator - your music on YouTube

stepay

My son used one of your songs Griffinator for one of his trampoline videos. He loved the music. Thanks! He gave you credit too without me even telling him to.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn your son is good at Trampolining!

Also I feel like a minor schmuck for not following through with my Dubstep promise. I'll see if I can send you some soon.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Cool trampolining - great track Griff.

Time for a sig change Bobby, hope this doesn't feel like me bullying you into taking a break from drinking Tequila in Mexico with the ghost of Glenn Miller.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

Damn your son is good at Trampolining!

Also I feel like a minor schmuck for not following through with my Dubstep promise. I'll see if I can send you some soon.

Yeah, thanks. He's pretty crazy for an 11-year-old. He puts lots of videos up on YouTube, and he loves attaching music to it (along the lines of what Griffinator allowed us to use), so anything like that would be appreciated.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

Cool trampolining - great track Griff.

Thanks. It was more or less an experiment inspired by that monstrous guitar-chord-ish sound I stumbled upon playing around with a Pentagon I (remember that softsynth anyone?) rammed through an amp simulator. The big Prophet porta-lead was my favorite part.

Wow, you got a real monkey on your hands, don't you? Serious skill! Nice work, Griff. :thu:

Yeah. Thanks. He's a champion diver, so we'll see where that goes if he decides to continue diving in high school. Oddly enough he's (in my opinion) even a better distance runner...just dominates any race he's ever been in on pretty much no training. He will get regular training in the fall when he's finally on a school cross country team as a 7th grader.

Sorry...I know there's nothing more boring or annoying than someone bragging about his kid. I'll balance it out -- earlier this week he spilled juice on our cable modem at the house, filling the room with plumes of smoke, destroying the modem.

And now, back to the original topic which is the focus on the awesome music provided by Griffinator. Couldn't be more perfect.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

I'm just wondering if you (and/or he) have considered getting him into competitive diving? He's learning the techniques, that's for sure...

Yep. He's a competitive diver. He wins pretty much every time. He'll have to decide when he's in high school if he wants to dive or not in the winter as he's also a very good distance runner (I think with even more potential than with the diving). In the winter is indoor track. He'll for sure do cross country in the fall and outdoor track in the spring, but the winter is still up for consideration.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

Archived