Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Muse Receptor VIP - please post if you see one

stillplaying

Just what it says. I'm in rural Perthshire up here. Please post if you actually see one of these things.

Supposed to be available in March - and yes I know they've form for release dates that mean nothing.

Don't want Komplete in a top of the range Receptor - just something that runs Kontakt.

Thanks in advance.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin here from MediaPros, the UK dealer for Receptor. Just saw your post and thought I'd reply with some info...

The last I heard (a few days ago), the VIP is still due for a March release, but this may overhang into the beginning of April. Either way, as soon as it's available I'll have a demo unit here which you can try before you buy.

Best thing to do if you're interested is to drop me an email on martin@mediapros.co.uk and we can go from there.

Hope this helps :)

Martin

MediaPros

2-4 Whitfield Street | London | W1T 2RD | 0208 400 9400

• 1 month later...

Martin - I didn't get anything through. Did you send something? There's been a bit of MuseBox chatter on here since I started this thread.

Any idea when they arrive in the UK (or in Germany at Thomann)?

I did a search on your MediaPros website but there's just the Receptor VIP and 2 - do you know if the MuseBox is still being marketed as a real product or have they gone straight to VIP?

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived