Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: And these people want us to take them seriously

Another case of people who should not being taken seriously is the KKK. Isn't keeping guns out of the hands of the criminally stupid good enough reason for gun control?: http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/24/klan.initiation.ap/index.html Gregory Allen Freeman, 45, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24. "About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said. A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said. Freeman fled the ceremony but was arrested near his home, authorities said. He was released on $7,500 bail."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In any major hotel, bar, club etc... the "Ladies" rooms are ALWAYS much NICER than the mens rooms... I can't wait. I'm going to write a book... [i]The Gender Neutral Guide to the World's Greatest Toilets.[/i] The next time I'm asked to declare my "sex" on a government form, can I pick... "Lesbian curious"? :freak: guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

[quote]Originally posted by guitplayer: [b]In any major hotel, bar, club etc... the "Ladies" rooms are ALWAYS much NICER than the mens rooms... I can't wait. I'm going to write a book... [i]The Gender Neutral Guide to the World's Greatest Toilets.[/i] The next time I'm asked to declare my "sex" on a government form, can I pick... "Lesbian curious"? :freak: guitplayer[/b][/quote]Just say I don't know, I'm american! Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

[quote]Originally posted by alcohol_: [b]Another case of people who should not being taken seriously is the KKK. "About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said. [/b][/quote]This is brilliant!!! Let the initiation be that you have to receive the same cruelties and tortures that you would inflict on blacks if you had your way.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by Philter: [b]I'm telling you, if you weren't afraid of women's bodies, you might see more "action." It just might not be with the barbi-doll type, because they're actually afraid of [i]themselves.[/i] [/b][/quote]Afraid of women's bodies? Please. I used to go to an all-nude sauna twice a week when I lived in Arizona. And my not getting any action has more to do with me living in three-kids-from-five-daddies-before-age-21 redneck hell than any hangups I may have over taking a shit in front of a stranger. Fear of the female form is not the problem. How about the fear these PC weenies have of their OWN bodies? It's bad enough to be a man, much less [i]enjoy[/i] it. Isn't that a crime or something these days?

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jode: [b]grunts and poots and plops[/b][/quote]Finally! The name of my new album! :D - Jeff[/b][/quote]...Didn't Hootie & the Blowfish already use that? :D And what gives these people the right to call themselves "queers"? I happen to find this word VERY offensive and I'd rather they not call themselves as such. Stupid. All stupid. Yeah, I'll crap next to a chick. That's [i]her[/i] problem - not mine. ;)

[quote]Originally posted by guitplayer: [b]In any major hotel, bar, club etc... the "Ladies" rooms are ALWAYS much NICER than the mens rooms... I can't wait. I'm going to write a book... [i]The Gender Neutral Guide to the World's Greatest Toilets.[/i] Git now you where told to stay out the women's bathrooms!Woman only want uni-sex bathrooms so they can laugh at us when we unleash the little bald headed monster.It's just another smoke screen by George Bush and his evil empire!What was the question again :confused: The next time I'm asked to declare my "sex" on a government form, can I pick... "Lesbian curious"? :freak: guitplayer[/b][/quote]
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

[quote]Originally posted by JesusChrysler: [b] [quote]Originally posted by guitplayer: [b]In any major hotel, bar, club etc... the "Ladies" rooms are ALWAYS much NICER than the mens rooms... I can't wait. I'm going to write a book... [i]The Gender Neutral Guide to the World's Greatest Toilets.[/i] The next time I'm asked to declare my "sex" on a government form, can I pick... "Lesbian curious"? :freak: guitplayer[/b][/quote][/b][/quote]Git now your where told to stay out of the women's bathroom's.Women only want uni-sex bathrooms so they can laugh at us when we unleash the little baldheaded monster.Or maybe it's another smoke screen by George Bush and his evil empire,yeh thats it..errrrr whats the question again.... :p
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Archived