Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is this the coolest guitar??!!!

Aitala

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't personally consider it insane but yea it's funky cool and kudos for originality. Car trivia: Cad made a V-16, yes 16, for 11 years, most all of them with custom coachwork. Fleetwood is a small town in PA, GM bought the Fleetwood coachworks company and moved it to Motown. Pardon the semi-OT.
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

It's been done before. There was a guitar 20 or so years ago called "American Cruiser" or something like that, built to look like the tail fin of a 50's Chevy. When you worked the whammy bar, the tail light would flash.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

You're right. But it's an original Caddy tail light assembly, made in 1960.

Yeah, but does the tail light flash when you work the whammy? Cause that's important...:rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Not even close to the coolest guitar, cool guitars sound great look right for the music they are being played, and fit the player like a skin. Some odd shapes are interesting but not necessary(and I am flying V die hard player). Add all the bells and whistles you want, that does not make something cool perhaps gaudy.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

Archived