Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sorry guys, soon we are all going to be out of a job

therealvicz

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 fingers ...

I guess the real question is: Will that improve my sex life, or is my marriage endangered ?

R.

Kawai MP7, Kurzweil PC361, DSI Pro2, Streichfett, Nektar P6, NI Maschine Studio, KMI QuNeo, Eventide H9, Zoom MS100BT, VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Arturia BeatStep Pro.

:laugh:

Put him on the right band, and he'll soon end up playing with only 4 out the 19 :) Bet he can do some pretty nice layered sounds though...

Would be nice if that corpse-face could be re-designed, BTW :)

PS

Does he have MIDI?, and if so, where it has the in/out ports?...oh...wait...I don't really wanna know :sick::laugh:

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing this.

I agree, there were too many clams on the Mozart for it to be taken seriously ... and what's with the 1980's-style bass on the B section? :cop:

I'd bet he's got enough fingers for a little Rachmaninoff though ... :)

[video:youtube]ifKKlhYF53w

I think Teotronico has 19 "fingers" because he can't do crossovers or move his arms very much. That also explains why he missed some notes in the Mozart. Cute.
Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Musicians thought talkies, recorded music, the Yamaha DX7, DJs, samplers, DAT machines and VSTs would cost them jobs too. :laugh:

Otherwise, this bot is an updated version of a player piano. It is a glorified parlor trick.

Now, if/when AI gets to the point of music composition...well, thankfully, I'll be dead already. :D:cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing this.

I agree, there were too many clams on the Mozart for it to be taken seriously ... and what's with the 1980's-style bass on the B section? :cop:

I'd bet he's got enough fingers for a little Rachmaninoff though ... :)

This is the best fuynny musical video I've ever seen! :D

marvellous! Thanks for sharing Tusker!

I doubt anybody has anything to worry about, that robot has got to be uglier than any of us!

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

harhar

I could play faster too, if I didn't have to move my wrists at all. Kinda limits what can be played.

It sure does look like a parlor trick. I'm not impressed.

But ... yeah, we'll be replaceable by machines before long, regardless. Actually, we are already.

That Rachmaninoff clip was a hoot!

Archived