Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GuitarFetish heads up

Mr. Amelon

Because GP recently talked about GuitarFetish gear, I just thought I'd post a head's-up.

Once upon a time, their quality and customer service was decent. Recently, their quality and customer service have gone far, far downhill.

But as the Reading Rainbow says, don't just take my word for it. Start looking around the Internet at forums and reviews to see how they've been acting lately and you'll see what I mean.

Basically, if you're thinking of buying from them, think very carefully and do lots of research before you do.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have an Xaviere semi hollow Thin Line Tele knock off that is a great guitar. Great fret work and just a well done guitar for $200. I've heard their QC can be spotty, but mine is a fine instrument.

I've heard the same when it comes to the actual physical quality of their products, that it can be hit and miss. Some people get good items, and some people can get trash. And some people, when you start poking around the forums, got something good, ordered again, and got something awful, so the physical quality of their products does seem to be spotty.

As for their customer service, that's the biggie, especially lately, and especially if you have a bigger issue to resolve. When you poke around, there are tons of stories of where their "customer service" staff just wanted to argue with the people instead of resolving the situation.

Archived