Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

katie perry - fire work

mul

just a quick post wondering if anyone has any idea on what patch sound to use for the synths in katie perrys firework. usually very good at this but im lost as to the identity of this one. im using two korg m50,s, a triton. help please guys
Korg kronos, casio px5s, studiologic sl 88 studio, korg m50,korg triton, yamaha moxf6, hammond xk1, korg sp200

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stargate tend to do all their production in the box using just Pro Tools/Plug-ins for everything. They're also sound designers, so it's a good bet many of the sounds (the opening sound on the song for eg.) a combination of synth/effect/audio manipulation, which can make it very hard to reproduce on a hardware synth. (The opening DOES sound cool)

just back from gigging guys and really appreciate the input.i am a pro musician and avid studio worker so i do understand side chaining but dont use computers on stage ( too many variables and ultimately would need a "b" system incase of live failure ). the triton does have sampling capability and have already pursued this option quite successfully with stuff like the black eyed p,s but thought someone might have a quick "band aid" for my "condition" . cheers guys
Korg kronos, casio px5s, studiologic sl 88 studio, korg m50,korg triton, yamaha moxf6, hammond xk1, korg sp200

Archived