Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help the Bob Moog Foundation win a Grant!

felix

Here's a sincere message from Michelle Moog-Koussa (Bob Moog's daughter and the only paid employee of the Bob Moog Foundation)

Hello All,

I rarely, if ever, send out mass emails, but today I need to reach out to all of you and ask for your help.

The Bob Moog Foundation has an opportunity to win $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project for our MoogLab educational program. There are over 300 other organizations that are competing for the grant at this level and the winners are determined by POPULAR VOTE. This is where you come in: THE BOB MOOG FOUNDATION NEEDS YOUR VOTE every day in December. You can actually vote three times per day for the Bob Moog Foundation.

Here's how you can help make MoogLab a reality:

Go to www.refresheverything.com/bobmoogfoundation and vote every day for our project

Text in a vote every day to: Text 104827 to Pepsi (73774)

For those of you on Facebook, vote every day through the Pepsi Refresh Voting App

All of this only takes 2 minutes a day. Please vote, and encourage all of your friends to do the same, and ask them to spread the word as well! We are currently ranked 102 of over 300, so we are in the top third, but we have a ways to go in order to win. We have to be in the top two to win.

We do have a ton of support, with our voting link being shared on Facebook over 2000 times in the past 10 days. Thousands of people are voting for us -- we just have to increase our efforts. Please vote!

Here's a link to the home page of our site where you can read more details: www.moogfoundation.org.

Remember -- every vote counts. Every vote. Every day.

Thanks to you all for your continued support.

Happy holidays,

Michelle

--

Michelle Moog-Koussa

Executive Director

The Bob Moog Foundation

www.moogfoundation.org

Make Waves. Support Bob's Legacy.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D-Bon - really?

This really was meant as a sincere message to try and help out a keyboard-related non-profit group. If grant money is going to be awarded to someone, I'd rather it go toward a cause that will bring electronic music instruments to schools. It doesn't cost anything to vote, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything - just trying to help out what I thought the forum would see as a worthy cause.

If grant money is going to be awarded to someone, I'd rather it go toward a cause that will bring electronic music instruments to schools.

Yes please. I'd love to see an all synth marching band!!!

:thu:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

::shrugs:: The photo I posted works as "not SPAM," too. Carry on.
LMAO

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Well. if it's spam, it's Pepsi's, not the BMF or Felix's.

What bugs me is what a pathetic way this is of making grant decisions. Worthy causes competing with shams to see who can flood the internet with the most requests for call-in votes, like some TV dance competition.

Larry.

Archived