Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday, USMC (11/10) and Veterans' Day (11/11)

MuzikTeechur

Thank you to all who are serving or have served. I know we have folks from many countries on this forum, so I'll extend this to all who have sacrificed to serve their country. Thank you for your service and dedication.

USMC '81-'87

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much, I served in Viet Nam in intel, 69,70, I was Navy, 2nd Lieutenant working with Navy SEALS and PATH FINDERS.

Most of my buddies didn't make it home, they were the heroes, and, my hat is off to all the other men and women who served in the Korean, my Dad and his mates in WWII and of course WWI. I salute you all! Thank God for you all and for all of the courages men and women serving abroad now, go with God or whom ever you pray to.

Thank you very much, I served in Viet Nam in intel, 69,70, I was Navy, 2nd Lieutenant working with Navy SEALS and PATH FINDERS.

Most of my buddies didn't make it home, they were the heroes, and, my hat is off to all the other men and women who served in the Korean, my Dad and his mates in WWII and of course WWI. I salute you all! Thank God for you all and for all of the courages men and women serving abroad now, go with God or whom ever you pray to.

Our Veterans are true heroes. You all deserve our eternal gratitude and have my utmost respect.

Regards,

Joe

Happy Birthday, USMC! They gave me beer in far away places more than once to celebrate, Oo-Rah!

I also salute the veterans on this forum.

"Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.'-Hamlet

Guitar solos last 30 seconds, the bass line lasts for the whole song.

As tomorrow (11/11/11) is armistice day

(rememberance day is always held on the closest Sunday the UK - in this case Sunday 14th Nov),

I will be paying my respects to all that have served.

My Great-Grandfather was killed in the trenches in WW1, & My Dad & Uncle served in WW2 -

thankfully both surviving.

Sincerely, massive respect to all who have, & continue to serve for the good of us all.

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

Thanks! I feel that joining the Air force was one of the best decisions I ever made. I feel it was an honor to be able to serve for 20 years. I joined about 4 years after after Vietnam. It wasn't a popular decision then. It really makes me happy to see there are still young men and women willing to support their country and put it all on the line if necessary. Happy Birthday USMC, Semper Fidelis!

Boards: Kurzweil SP-6, Roland FA-08, VR-09, DeepMind 12

Modules: Korg Radias, Roland D-05, Bk7-m & Sonic Cell

Archived