Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

6 musicians, 4 countries, 2 continents and 1 jam

jcp

Hi, friends. This is a jam with some friends around the world, hope you like it and tell me what you think. Thank you.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzZRVo52SyU

Fender Stratocaster Standard, Ibanez Prestige (DiMarzio Pickups), Yamaha RGX 121Z with Roland GK-3 MIDI pickup, Ibanez RG400, Fender Tele, Takamine EG-116, Marshall VS100, Boss GT-10, Roland GR-20

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love it! Was it done live in real time, or did everybody lay their parts down separately?
Thank you, picker, it was made in layers, then, I built all in my studio

Fender Stratocaster Standard, Ibanez Prestige (DiMarzio Pickups), Yamaha RGX 121Z with Roland GK-3 MIDI pickup, Ibanez RG400, Fender Tele, Takamine EG-116, Marshall VS100, Boss GT-10, Roland GR-20

You need to show some live latin percussion and you will be Santana's new world wide back up band...great job as usual.
Thank you, yes, I'm looking for a virtual drummer and percussions

Thnk you d, I'm glad you liked it.esertbluesman
Nice stuff there. Well done.

Archived