Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NHL 2009-2010 Thread

J. Dan

Ok, I'll start it. Though the Blues have pretty much sucked the last several years. I used to be a season ticket holder and lived blocks from the arena. But it got to the point that when I'd be out of town (regularly) I couldn't even give the tickets away.

Regardless, Blackhawks and Red Wings can kiss my @ss!!!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still keep up with Paul Kariya, and I actually got to see a Blues game this year. As I said in the other thread I started, I'm a big Maine Black Bears fan. As a youngster, I used to go to the UMaine summer hockey camps (I played defense), and one of my fondest memories is getting to hang out and talk hockey with him, as he was playing for the Black Bears at that time. He was one of those players that, even then, you could tell he'd be a top player in the NHL.

• 3 weeks later...
The first big pre-deadline moves of the season:

Leafs trade for Giguere and Phaneuf

Good pick-ups, especially Phaneuf, but in the process they had to move three of their top scorers, including Hagman, who led the team in goals. The Leafs needed a defensive upgrade badly though.

That fits into Burke's concept of hockey team and beefed up blue line. Leafs are done for the season, so they will have enough tine to think about scoring. Next one to go is Ponykarovski I think.

Who is actually Keith Aulie? He is 6'6" tall. Wow, it's almost like Chara.

Cheers,

Ed

Archived