Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fair Price on an NE73?

DanL

What do you guys think a fair price on an Electro 73 would be? This is an original Electro, not a ver2, but all the latest software updates have been applied so functionally it's a 2. I've had it for a little over 8 years. It plays perfectly and is in good cosmetic shape- some of the grey paint around a couple of the knobs is worn off. It has the decal that shows what the clav pickup settings are.

I'm sorta testing the waters to get an E3 61 and wanted some opinions on what the fair market value might be.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within the past couple of weeks, Electro 2: one did NOT sell on EBay at $1250. There were a couple of 61 key that did sell, one at $1100, the other at $980. The $1100 one was listed as perfect condition almost new. All had cases with the sale. Could not find any that were original Electro before Electro 2.

Might give you some idea. I've looked at various times the last few months, seems by memory that the 73 key Electro 2's that sold were in the $1100 or so range.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

That helps. I was thinking somewhere around $900. Probably sell my Leslie too, I rarely use it. Might give up the Speakeasy preamp too. If I sell all that I should get enough for an NE3.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Archived