Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did you own Koss Pro4AA headphones?

ITGITC

Did you own Koss Pro4AA headphones or other Koss products like I (and millions of other people) did?

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/images/koss-pro-4aa-220x220.jpg

Well, if ya did, this story may be interesting.

KLONK HERE

Executive at Headphone Maker Koss Embezzles $4.5M for Clothing, Jewelry

:snax:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had at least two pair. They were great-sounding phones, but HEAVY. There was a time when these were the ones to get. I gues it was back in the mid seventies.

I think Koss went downhill from there.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Their replacement warranty is unheard of anywhere else. Have four pairs of Koss headphones three R80s and another lightweight headphone. They wear out frequently- totally because of gym abuse. I really hope the company does not go down, because I will never ever find another deal like them. I like the sound of the Headphones- small light weight or earbuds are not going to do the job for me at the gym because I need passive noise reduction so I don't hear the gym's music and other noise. The R80s are not heavy at all. They are not the world's greatest high end headphones- but they work for me. Also use them for practicing and they work great for that too. This is terrible as I have always been treated the best by this company. They should-...ah well I won't say what they should do to her. Evil witch.

I had Koss headphones when I was a teen, and beat the heck out of them. I think I finally got rid of them when the pads "deflated."

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Yep. I bought one many years ago and have no idea where they are now.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Archived