Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard TV downloads

MoKen

The thread about Green Onions reminded me...

I would like to be able to download some of these videos to refer to even when Keyboard TV isn't available or after they pull them down. But Download Helper and other programs don't work. Has anyone found a way to do this?

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote to Keyboard TV, complaining about the clunkiness of the video player and asking if I could buy or download the videos. Here is their answer:

==================

Hello Ken Thank you for contacting Keyboard TV Technical Support! Were glad you enjoy the videos we post on the TV site. To answer your question, the videos are true streaming, which means that they cannot be downloaded because they are being fed in real time from our servers instead of progressively downloaded.

The rewind function on the player is usually not too bad, but if there is a lag in connection or particularly heavy traffic, we know what youre talking about. Thats why we came out with a new player focused on e-learning that weve been beta testing on Guitar Player TV with uber cool rewind, fast forward and loop features. There are plans to migrate this new player to Keyboard TV, but in the mean time you can check out that Booker T. video using the new player by following this link:

http://truefire.com/tftv/index.html?channel=bookertjones

Hope that helps and be sure to keep checking back with Keyboard for new features and updates. Thank you for supporting Keyboard magazine!

Charlie - KBTV Support

e :: kbtvsupport@truefire.com

Archived