Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

More marijuana stupidity

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]"But it has seven leaves at the top and okra-looking leaves at the bottom," he said. "Marijuana only has five leaves. Any drug officer should have been able to figure it out[/b] Marijuana only has 5 leaves? I'm telling you, i used to grow and sell the shit and either i was always stoned or i could grow some hybrid plants with 7 and 9 leaves.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

I've seen pics of MJ with 5, 7, 9, and 11 leaves.
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Idiots! [i]"Harrison County Sheriff George H. Payne Jr. says he never reported the plants were marijuana, only that they appeared to be the illegal weed. "We knew we were going to be criticized, whatever we did," Payne said. "We decided it was in the best interests of the public to remove it and test it. We had received complaints of people going out there and pulling off the leaves." [/i] So if you think it could be pot you can just slash it down. Sort of a 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of thing??? Can we please get this shit legalized??? This is just stupid... :rolleyes: If you want to get rid of "gateway drugs", get rid of alchohol, which is a gateway drug to nicotine...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

From the related news on that page: [quote]Chong admitted that his company, which operated as Chong Glass and employed 25 glass blowers, sold some 7,500 bongs and pipes until February 14, when federal drug agents raided his California home and business. [/quote]I would just like to figure something out here. Are pipes and bongs illegal in the U.S.? In Canada there's at least one or two stores in every city that specializes in extravaent bongs and pipes, with no confusion as to what they are used for. :confused:
These words, are sledgehammers of truth.

[quote]Originally posted by 46&2: [b]In Canada there's at least one or two stores in every city that specializes in extravaent bongs and pipes, with no confusion as to what they are used for. :confused: [/b][/quote]Yeah, those stores are here too. Language is what gets them. They're legal as [i]tobacco[/i] products. If you walk in to one of those stores here and say, "I want a pot pipe", they won't sell to you. So, that company must have used some kind of language which alluded to, if not stated outright, drug use.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Thats pretty cool, the difference between selling legal tobacco products and illegal drug parephanalia is how you word it? Some people out there need a big punch in the face from logical thinking.
These words, are sledgehammers of truth.

Yeah, at the "head shops" here in town, they sell it legally (bongs and pipes alike) as tobacco products, and there are signs all over the f'in place saying stuff like "it is illegal to make any references to drugs or drug paraphernalia" blah blah blah. I know the kids that work there, it's all the same.
Well, I see greenboy is back, so why the heck not....

I'm working on it. Fuck this bullshit. Arresting Chong is crossing the line. :mad: You have to have a license to sell tobacco. I'm assuming the head shops that get pegged are the ones who don't have a tobacco license. I'm not sure if this is the law, but I'm betting it is. Interesting that they make no point at all to educate the people when the law is changed. New laws with no announcement what so ever.

[quote]Originally posted by Apophe: [b]have you guys heard that in Alaska marijuana has be decriminalized by the State court? you can possess up to a half pound for personal use.[/b][/quote]Yeah, I've heard that's some hardcore pot, too. Better start packing my stuff. First it was Canada, but now that I don't even have to leave the country (and become Canadian, no less)....
Well, I see greenboy is back, so why the heck not....

Archived