Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I try 2 cort bass

simus35

I try 2 cort bass. The first one was a second hand Curbow4 for the price of 300$ canadien and the second a brand new B4 for the price of 599$ canadien. both have active pickup and sound great, but i can't choose wich one i want because both is great. if somebody try those bass can you tell me + and - for both

the link for both

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=90

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=81

thanks again for info

sorry for my english i'm a french Canadien

fender 65 Twin Reverb reissue

Fender Stratocaster 1999 MIA

Fender Stratocaster 2013 MIA

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you mean by attack sites, i never got problem todays when i go to this pages to take some info after i try those bass and i can tell you my browser block a malware site and this one pass ok

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

I have a Cort Curbow five string fretless. Not many of the fretless 5's around. I like it a whole lot. But the neck changes with the weather. I have to tighten and loosen the truss rod quite often. That's OK if you're a tweaker, but it's kind of a pain in the ass if you're not.

The Bartolini pickup and preamp system works very well. I don't use the "slap switch", however.

The body shape requires that you use a strap even when you're sitting down. That's ok with me, since I leave the straps on my basses all the time.

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

My Firefox browser also indicates the OP links are suspect.

IIRC the Hohner B basses are Cort. They get rave reviews.

Regarding neck tweak: My Ernie Ball Stingray 5 string needs seasonal neck tweaks as well. Personally, I wouldn't discount basses just because of seasonal change tweaks...

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

The hohner bass look good, but i don't find any dealer in Canada.if somebody know a place in canada. can he tell me where

thanks

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

I also have a Hohner B2AV. It's the headless five string. I love it. Rock solid neck, no need for me to mess with it. It's a bit more expensive than the Cort Curbow, though. And it fits in airplane overhead bins.

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

americain musical supply will ship in canada, but if the product don't have the french instruction and manuel etc. they don't ship in Québec, because of stupid law (if they don't have french instruction etc.) we can not have the product, just like guitar hero world tour when it was release in canada, except québec, because not french version, i hate this stupid fu......law

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

Only way to buy is pass by ebay and i found one HOHNER B BASS 4 4 STRING BASS GUITAR GUN METAL SATIN (shipping 30$US for canada)

but was does this tuner Hip-Shot Y-Type, D-Tuner on Low E, is the first time i saw this

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

It's a lever usually located on the tuner of the E string. The lever allows you to tension the string to play an open "E" or move the lever and it drop tunes the E string to an open "D". The device has a thumbscrew which allows you to tune the "D" so when you move the lever, you don't need to retune the bass.

Pretty handy device if you are going to play modern hard rock and metal; lots of music plays with the strings tuned to "Dropped D".

I'm sorry. I meant to use the French letters "E" and "D" instead of the English ones.

Stupid American keyboard....

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Thanks Flank for the info

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

Archived