Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

• 2 weeks later...

ACEITIKADETULCHA

(for context, see below)

God bless these kids.  They’re trying to perform Rage Against the Machine’s “ Killing in the name of”, and English is NOT their native language.  And they clearly didn’t have access to the actual lyrics.  

Because “ACEITIKADETULCHA“ is their interpretation of “And you do what they tell ya.”

• Like 1

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mama's Butch

Blue Poona

Scooch and the Vibes

Junior Mint and the Shoes

One Cheek and a Squeak 

Brown  Eye

We had trouble finding a name so we started checking out the names of race horses and that's where a couple of those came from.  My favorite we used for a long time was Brown Eye, took a long time for people to realize it wasn't Brown Eyes.   The other we used for quite awhile was One Cheek and a Squeak.  Actually we got tired of having to tell people it didn't mean anything, we were drunk and it sounded funny. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kia Krushed By Kong's Left Testickle, The Movie

It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but you must admit that it'd make a killer t-shirt. :rawk:

Oh, and the inevitable "Kong Krimson." Fripp would like that, if your playing was any good.

• Like 1

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
    ~ "The Devil's Dictionary," Ambrose Bierce

On 7/20/2023 at 4:12 PM, David Emm said:

Oh, and the inevitable "Kong Krimson." Fripp would like that, if your playing was any good.

You’d have to work hard to justify that name, but if you had the chops & the stage presence/visuals for it, that could be a killer!

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/