Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Marissa has now upped her Cd price, 200 dollars...

look at this folks. her music section. she upped her price to 200 hundred dollars. she is going to have to edit the rest of her site I guess. she thinks that she has real talent, and that people should distiguish between real serious talent and trash sold at mc.donold prices. :p

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently, these will be a rare form of trading commodity in the future. Man at jewelry and rare coin store... "I'm interested in buying Krugerrands" "I'm sorry, sir, Krugerrands are obsolete. They've been replaced by Marissa Marchant CDs".
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by LindseyR: [b]look at this folks. her music section. she upped her price to 200 hundred dollars. she is going to have to edit the rest of her site I guess. she thinks that she has real talent, and that people should distiguish between real serious talent and trash sold at mc.donold prices. :p [/b][/quote]Wow - that should increase sales by at least 25% ... from 0 to 0.

[quote]Originally posted by Botch.: [b]Wanna trade for a top-of-the-line Casio? ;) [/b][/quote]References to that 'nice' poster at Keyboard Corner Botch? Oh my... :rolleyes: Gas :cool:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

[quote]Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Botch.: [b]Wanna trade for a top-of-the-line Casio? ;) [/b][/quote]References to that 'nice' poster at Keyboard Corner Botch? Oh my... :rolleyes: Gas :cool: [/b][/quote]Shhhhh, or they'll slap a flood filter on you! :D

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

[quote]Originally posted by Botch.: [b]Shhhhh, or they'll slap a flood filter on you! :D [/b][/quote]Yeah... You're right, Mr. Botch. And sometimes I gotta say - I deserve it! Sheesh! :rolleyes: By the way, Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived