Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Music for the new "Clockwork Orange"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Droogs! Droogs! Droogs! Vidi well, me brothers. You fancy replacing Wendy Carlos and the great great Ludwig Van, do you? Lucky for you yer me droogies. I'd tolchok a grazhnie vec with me rookers for such and watch the red red krovvy flow while doing the old in-out in-out on his pischa. Replacing dear Wendy and Ludwig Van? Methinks that calls for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]Replacing dear Wendy and Ludwig Van? Methinks that calls for a bit of the old ultra-violence.[/b][/quote]Don't forget the last time me brothers tried to initiate the "New Way".
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]Droogs! Droogs! Droogs! Vidi well, me brothers. You fancy replacing Wendy Carlos and the great great Ludwig Van, do you? Lucky for you yer me droogies. I'd tolchok a grazhnie vec with me rookers for such and watch the red red krovvy flow while doing the old in-out in-out on his pischa. Replacing dear Wendy and Ludwig Van? Methinks that calls for a bit of the old ultra-violence.[/b][/quote]Ah, [i]yes[/i]; as to great Ludwig Van, yes, the great: to quote David Bowie, "aw, droogie, ya can't crash here... " [b]Dan[/b], ya beat me to it! I also thought the list was sorely lacking without Ludwig Van.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived