Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard playing with Happy the Man (sorry - no sequencing)

Prague

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. Yea, Kit Watkins. He was really good and I imagine still is. These guys had a cult following back then and smoked. Cool to see the guys are still doing/playing well. Wow...did you see that DVD data disc he's selling? 27 albums worth of stuff on one dvd. (SK....this is what you should do for your first release. 30 years worth of stuff. An instant classic!!)

Kit has a great catalog since he left HTM. I had worked with him in the early 80's doing lighting and live sound when he had his duo with drummer Coco Rousell. I think he's only performed live a couple of time since those days.

Dave Rosenthal did a great job when Happy reformed in 2000. He and drummer Joe Bergamini were a pleasure to work with over the years that the reformed band had played.

Hi Tinder, I didn't see a myspace link, but I found the Oblivian Sun link in your profile. Sounds great!

Please if you can, mention to the HTM guys that there are fans that would love to have a DVD video of any live performances available. I know I would. :)

Hi Tinder, I didn't see a myspace link, but I found the Oblivian Sun link in your profile. Sounds great!

Please if you can, mention to the HTM guys that there are fans that would love to have a DVD video of any live performances available. I know I would. :)

Thanks for having a listen. Oblivion Sun is the new band. Frank Wyatt and Stan Whitaker from Happy The Man are in the band. Frank does most of the piano work and also plays sax. I do the Moog and additional key work. Drummer Chris Mack and bassist Dave DeMarco are the other players. We're doing an interview at XM's Fine Tuning on Dec 18th. I'll put a bit o'spam up when I know the broadcast date.

The members of HTM have to figure out the logistics of releasing the vid as a DVD. My bet is it would happen soon after the legal stuff is worked out.

Archived