Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Same Day Music retailer ? Good? Bad?

EscapeRocks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay thanks guys....

I'm going to pull the trigger on it. We have two gigs this weekend and I need new stuff (hell i always need new stuff). :)

Sure, use your gig as an excuse for your G.A.S :wave:....

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

I bought a bunch of stuff from them a few years ago. This was complicated by the fact that I was on the road and thus, a moving target. I had to return a defective board and a few other items. Their service was great. Another thumbs up.
--wmp

I have purchased music equipment from them for around 7 years now. Most expensive item was a Ketron XD9 and many, many cheaper items. Have not had a single problem. In fact I just bought two monitor stands and a Mackie DFX6 mixer from them last week. Arrived from Nevada warehouse in three days. Excellent!

On another note, I ordered two lousy 10 foot XLR to XLR cables from another online vendor because Same Day didn't have them. This was three days ago and I just received their lovely email from a customer sales rep who would like to chat about my purchase. No shipping info, no online update of where my order status is, etc. So I got to call this guy before I can even get my two lousy cables. I hope to call him in the morning, cancel the order, and head on over to GC to buy them at a slight premium.

Oh yeah, sorry for the rant-ola. SameDay is great.

Tommy

Archived