Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with keyboard stands Quiklok with module shelf?

Gary75

Hey, I need a two tier keyboard stand but I also need to be able to add on a shelf of some kind to sit my module on top. Something with an arm and plinth at the end. Otherwise I have to keep using a seperate stand next to me increasing my footprint. Quiklok seem to have things like that but it's difficult to tell how they work in the setup as they are not pictured assembled onto the stand

So basically, i need a stand with the ability to attach an arm and plinth? Any ideas guys?

Gary

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B3boy:

It depends on what you mean by "arm". As previously discussed on this site, QuikLok makes a workstation stand that is modular (WS550). A second tier can be added for another keyboard, or a set of shelves left and right to hold monitor speakers, or smaller shelves that attach on the left and/or right leg that can hold a computer or a drum machine. You can buy ALL the components at one time or just buy what you need. The stand can serve as a live stage rig if you only use a 2 keyboard setup for gigs, but you can add the other components to accommodate monitor speakers and other gear when you set it up at home.

If you're looking for an arm that is telescopic and swings in and out, that wouldn't be the QuikLok stand. I don't know if anyone makes those or if they are custom built. If you just want a two KB stand and a place to put a module, the WS550 will do that. The Quiklok WS500 is the complete stand with all the shelves.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Archived