Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

1000 Posts !

Zuben

http://www.spotcheckbilly.com/fireworks.jpg

I was going to use my 1000 post to one member but I have found so many friends here that it woudn't be fair to anyone so I posted it as a singular post.

Boy, you can tell I have WAY too much time on my hands! But I have found some very kindred spirits who have opened my eyes to many new ideas on music.

I would list all of you but I would miss several and I'd rather not. So to ALL of you, this is a cool place that more guitar players need to hang out at when not playing.

Peace and Health!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zuben, congrats on 1,000 posts! We both hit a milestone today as I made #100 earlier (it pales in comparison to 1000!). I have been in a few other forums and I think my total posts in all of the others combined is less than 20. I stop by here pretty much every day. There are some great, friendly, and knowledge people in here that have made me feel very welcome since Day 1. Yes, this forum is awesome. You can learn a lot hanging out here!

Eric

Reverbnation stuff

More Reverbnation stuff

I feel happy! I feel happy!

Wow, all that in three months!

caprae,

I have been out of bed about a total of 2 months since I found this forum. It has been a life saver and I mean that.

I think I have been here a year. So if you knew me, that ain't bad. I'm the one who sits up with the bus driver when everyone is bunked in

Peace

caprae,

I have been out of bed about a total of 2 months since I found this forum. It has been a life saver and I mean that.

I think I have been here a year. So if you knew me, that ain't bad. I'm the one who sits up with the bus driver when everyone is bunked in

Peace

I knew you, and Fumbly, had been medically down a whole lot, didn't realize it had been that much. I have no concept of time. With your new avatar it just seems like you've been here these last three months.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

congrats Zub. This is the best forum period, Great people.

What can this strange device be?

When I touch it, it gives forth a sound

It's got wires that vibrate, and give music

What can this thing be that I found?

caprae,

Peace

LOL! Been there, done that! I'm finally learning to get some sleep when it's possible! :D

Congrats on 1000. We all know quantity isn't the point, but it's still interesting to use it as a milestone to think back on all the great interaction you have with all us weirdos! :thu:

Here's too the next 1000~!

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived