Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Problem...=/

Grim00

Been playing for about a year and two months in three of my fingers started popping/cracking its not loud enough to year but I can feel it. And when Im playing it doesent happen becuase they way I have to bend my finger to make it pop. The whole ten months I have had it they have not hurt at all.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently, the index finger of my fretting hand started doing what you're describing. If I bend it tightly, the second knuckle will pop. It doesn't hurt, but I am getting a bit concerned about it. Maybe a trip to the Dr. is in order...

I can't really offer any advice, but at least you're not alone ;)

It's not simple to be simple.

-H. Matisse

Ross Precision Guitars

Ah. My fingers have been doing that after I play. I noticed if I play my bass less the more the crack. I think its strange....

Okay I got my hair cut! Its now this short *shows how short using hand*

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

That have been happened to me since I remember it's caused by bad habits bad exercises diferences on temperature. playing without proper warm up.

It's unliely to find a musician that never felt that.

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

Archived