Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - world's worst thief

duff beer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang, as much as the guy injured himself, they should have let him go and laughed at him as he left, then made him pay for the stuff he broke. Make the punishment fit the crime

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

That was hilarious! Now he can take the next 5 years or so to sit in a 8x8 and think about what a flipping moron he is. That's justice! :thu:

If you really want to make the punishment fit the crime, a rattan cane comes immediately to mind....

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Pretty stupid but I do have a question. Since when do security cameras zoom in and out? The handtruck sould have gone right through that glass, instead he tries to pry the door with it?

I have seen some stupid robbers, he is in the top 10 if he was for real.

Peace

Pretty stupid but I do have a question. Since when do security cameras zoom in and out?

Motion sensors.

The handtruck sould have gone right through that glass, instead he tries to pry the door with it?

Unbreakable glass.

Pretty stupid but I do have a question. Since when do security cameras zoom in and out?

Motion sensors.

Or the cameras are manually operated by remote from the security company. They may have begun manual surveillance of the entire system as soon as he tripped a burglar alarm.

The handtruck sould have gone right through that glass, instead he tries to pry the door with it?

Unbreakable glass.

Exactly! If it will stop a bullet it certainly will stop pretty much anything a human being can throw at it.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

OK, he's not a good liquor store robber yet... but practice makes perfect... assuming he survives the next attempt!

He may not have too, he looks like he's building up some life experience on his way to being the next Rap star!

Rappers don't rob...they shoot :grin: :grin:

Yeah, I think he was pretty much out of options at that point. It's almost like he didn't really think it all the way through before he started.....you know...like maybe his plan was a little deficient? :D

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

That's right up there with the guy that broke into my house and stole one of my guitars. He went straight to a pawn shop, parked his van in front of the doors so that the in-store camera caught his license number, then he went in and used his own drivers license for ID(while on camera) to pawn my guitar. When I came home and discovered the break in had occurred I call the police, then started calling pawn shops, the first one I called already had my guitar, I had it back home within 3 hours of it being stolen, then the police picked the bad guy up and he got 3 months(they found more hot stuff in his van).

Jim

He probably had a rough upbringing, a hard life.They should let him go, offer him some vocational training. I think the store should pay him for all the suffering he received from the merchandise being in the way of his fall and pay his med bills. If he was an illegal alien he definitely should get amnesty and instant citizenship.

It's tough growing up in America...give the poor guy a break would ya.

He probably had a rough upbringing, a hard life.They should let him go, offer him some vocational training. I think the store should pay him for all the suffering he received from the merchandise being in the way of his fall and pay his med bills. If he was an illegal alien he definitely should get amnesty and instant citizenship.

I like this very much Lister!!! :grin: :thu:

Don't forget to bend over ;)

You have to wonder why he didn't just go ahead and break open a bottle and get plastered while he was waiting.......

Considering the intelligence level of his antics, plus the fact that he had to have smacked his head at least once in all his falling into shelves and whatnot, most likely knocking what little sense he had going in clean out of his poor little head, I suspect he was just too stupid to think of it.

Then again, it could have been against his religious beliefs...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

You have to wonder why he didn't just go ahead and break open a bottle and get plastered while he was waiting.......

Considering the intelligence level of his antics, plus the fact that he had to have smacked his head at least once in all his falling into shelves and whatnot, most likely knocking what little sense he had going in clean out of his poor little head, I suspect he was just too stupid to think of it.

Then again, it could have been against his religious beliefs...

:D :D :thu:

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Archived