Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wusikstation VST Group Buy Special $1.95

kwgm

This is not spam, folks.

I've been looking at the Wusikstation softsynth for over a month now and had decided to buy for $99.00, which is still a terrific deal if you're a pad-fiend like I am.

William of Wusik and his gang have gigabytes of patches and they deliver hundreds of megabytes of new patches every month with their newsletter.

This month, William dreamed up a deal where if he gets 150,000 new users, we can all have the software for $1.95. I just signed up.

So, if you're interested, get on over to:

http://www.wusik.com/w/wsgb.html

Before you send your $1.95, realize that you pay now, but do not get the link until he reaches his 150,000 new user goal. If he doesn't reach it by December, then you agree to pay the $99.00 regular price. That's the deal. You also get the subscription to the newsletters, and some back issues, so get over to the website and read the details if interested.

regards,

--kwgm

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy has always kind of cracked me up, and this plan is a popgun aimed at the moon. done some good stuff, I guess. A lot of people like Wusikstation. I tried the demo of one version (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) and was unimpressed. It had an-round flat, dull sound to it. In theory, I am in love with the idea of synth architectures fed by diverse sample collections. Dimension Pro, Sonic Synth 2, etc., are all very exciting. I dunno. This almost sounds worth it. It's kind a lottery. I'll take a longshot bet of 1.95 on a piece of software I would not ever be likely to pay $99 for...why not?
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Archived