Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official Off-Topic "Where they at?" Thread

getz out

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran into Greenboy on Talkbass.com. He's seems to be doing well...hasn't posted here in a very long time.

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Thanny seems to be in jail...juvenile hall is what it is called around here. We hope he is doing OK.

I did some poking around, purely for curiousity's sake. He is not allowed contact with the outside world for another few months.

"For instance" is not proof.

Thanny seems to be in jail...juvenile hall is what it is called around here. We hope he is doing OK.

I did some poking around, purely for curiousity's sake. He is not allowed contact with the outside world for another few months.

I guess we are certainly considered "The Outside World" and that is putting it mildly. :D Do you think our influence was the root of his problem? :rawk:

Rocky

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb, voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb, contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin

Oh man. Sad to hear of Thanny's situation. I sincerely hope he is doing what needs to be done to put it all back together. I miss his posts and enthusiasm, spell check be damned.

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

Bassaddik

It has been over a month since we have heard from Adrian. I hope that everything is OK.

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

butcherNburn? Where you at?

57pbass? Where you at?

I lurk here now and then, not so much since the conversion. It's not that I'm resistant to change but... then again, maybe I am.

I was going to post yesterday when I saw that Sweet Willie took over the moderator position but I could seem to find his Halloween pic (with some strange 70's guy) to post (Ladies and gentlemen, your new moderator".

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

57pbass? Where you at?

I had dinner with Dan a couple of weeks ago, and spoke with him twice in the last week.

I think he's enamoured with a new (to him) fish....Starts with an "F" but it ain't no Fender...

Jim

Jim

Confirmed RoscoeHead

Archived