Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Informal Drop In OT Thread

... and yes, I'm Irish.

I knew it. I am too.

Here's one of me Grams favorites-

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't, may God turn their minds. If he can't turn their minds let Him turn their ankles so we can recognize them by their limping.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My office on Friday.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Mattulator/DSCF0011.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Mattulator/DSCF0009.jpg

We have a drought here. Hard to believe after it just rained for 2 weeks but the water table has sunk so low that these gigantic oaks are just toppling over. This particular client has 6 trees down and his well is dry.

Damn. I could certainly use the firewood. Too bad you're on the left coast Moot.

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Note to self: keep cat away from computer.

One Fat Freddie's Cat's tricks was to pee in Fat Freddies IBM electric typewriter, so davio's note is wise.

In my yoof I shared an apartment with 2 guys who were the spitting images of Fat Freddy and Phineas.

Epi EB-3

G-K Backline 600

2 x Eden EX112

One Fat Freddie's Cat's tricks was to pee in Fat Freddies IBM electric typewriter, so davio's note is wise.

If memory serves me, didn't Fat Freddy Scat obtain an electrical shock and stated that he would "Never pee again"?

His favorite thing was to "lay an egg" in Fat Freddie's underwear while he was in the shower.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Damn. I could certainly use the firewood. Too bad you're on the left coast Moot.

Around here we' re having whatever they mean with a "cold front". Firewood could also be handy now... specially here in the office.. it could perfectly serve a double purpose.. mwahahahaha!! :P

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

moot, you've reminded me that I need to buy a chainsaw.

I'm gonna need a bigger one myself.

Wait . . .

Hard to go wrong with Husqvarna there Tater. I've had both of mine for around 10 years and never a problem.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

What !!!! Tater - it's not even turbo charged????

I figured you'd at least have something like this - it cuts and carries:

http://www.cat.com/cda/files/1154624/7/track-feller-buncher.jpg

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I know. I know... this is very against my normal modus operandi.

Said the man with multiple nice rigs, two Alembics, etc. I can smell the sarcasm from here!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Let the beating continue...

I dedided to jump threads out of deference. Someone obviously thought it important enought to start a thread morning the death of Natasha Richardson, and that any premature and/or accidental death is indeed a tragedy, especially to relatives and loved ones.

I've never heard of her. Couldn't identify here on the cover of a gossip rag. Can't name a movie or play she had a role in. So now we have to initiate a new thread for anyone "quasi-famous" that dies?

We throw a lot of bassits up here, some bassists I've never heard of, but it's a bassist forum and that is sort of a connnection. Some celebrities (George Carlin, for one) had an enourmous and unarguable impact on modern culture and philosophy. I'm waiting for the day that I log on and find a thread entitled "R.I.P., Kate Olsen" or "... Al Roker".

Again, I'm not minimizing the impact or the tragedy, but I think the forum becoming "celebrity death watch" is just plain creepy.

I now take my beating like a man. Just bring it.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn